Friday, December 17, 2010

29 Weeks and 4 Years!


Today I'm 29 weeks pregnant! Only about 11 weeks to go and I'm sure they're going to just fly by. I've been extra tired this week, Logan's been sleeping a little fitfully so we've been up about once a night all week (can you tell by my raccoon eyes?). I think she's trying to prepare me for a newborn...or drive me nuts...I'm not sure which yet. :) Nothing new to report other than feeling bigger and starting to feel more and more ready to have a baby around. We're trying to spend a lot of time together as a family of three while Mike is on Christmas break knowing it'll all change soon.


Mike and I also celebrated our 4th anniversary last night. We went out for a nice dinner and then finished up some last minute Christmas shopping while my sister watched Logan. It was so nice to be able to have a conversation and eat a meal without having to help feed someone else or talk over a babbling toddler but we certainly were ready to be back with her when it was over. It's been a crazy four years, but it's been wonderful! We're ready for another 4 and beyond.

Logan's been feeling very affectionate lately. She loves giving the baby kisses and letting people know it's her brother in there. Hopefully she'll feel just as affectionate when he comes and we won't face the crazy jealous toddler syndrome that we hear so much about. :)



No comments: