We were going to try and stop by the Christmas tree at the mall this afternoon to get our Christmas picture done but Logan was in desperate need of a nap so we knew we wouldn't get a decent one. Anyway, that's why she was dressed in her second Christmas outfit today, we'll see if we end up making it out to the big tree or not. I was nervous when I picked this one out that it might not fit her because it's an 18 month outfit and she's just about all in 24 months/2T but to my surprise and delight, it did! (I apologize for the quality of the pictures...our rechargeable batteries have bit the dust and I'm hoping to pick up a new camera for Christmas so I don't want to purchase any more without knowing how many/what kind I'll need...so these are iphone pictures again. I promise, I'll get some disposable batteries so the quality of our Christmas Eve/Christmas morn pictures will be better!)
Daddy stepped in on a few of the pictures to get Logan to cooperate. We bribed her with a Christmas ornament to get her to smile for the first one:
In the picture I took before this next one, Logan had her eyes closed, so I told her I needed to take it again because her eyes had been closed. I guess she thought I was telling her she needed to close her eyes:
She's pretty enchanted with her light up Santa ornament. She holds him and says, "OH! Sinsha (which is sounding more and more like Santa), ho ho ho."
Here she is telling us what Santa says:
Sweet smiles:
She thinks that the gift bags under the tree are all purses and will routinely take them and put them on her wrist and say, "buh-bye, shop shop." Oh dear.



No comments:
Post a Comment