In good Goodnight Moon fashion, since setting up the Christmas tree, Logan has taken to saying goodnight to every little piece of it before we put her down at night. She came up with this on her own, mind you. I think it originally may have been a ploy to get to stay up a few extra minutes...little does she know that we now start the bedtime routine 5 minutes early to beat her at her own little game. ;) Either way, we just laugh and laugh when she does it every night so I caught it on tape last night. It's not quite her most animated version, but it's pretty close. (I'll post translation below the video)
Seeya Yights (see ya lights)
Seeya Sinsha (see ya Santa)
Ni-Ni Tof (night-night coffee--to our Starbucks ornaments)
Ni-Ni Tee (night-night tree)
Ni-Ni Yights (night-night lights)
Seeya Morrow (see ya tomorrow)
Amorrow Sinsha (tomorrow santa)



1 comment:
So cute! :)
Post a Comment