Only FOUR weeks left! Typically they tell you that at 37 weeks they won't stop labor, but our Dr.'s seem pretty confident that this little man is big enough and strong enough that if he wanted to come today they'd be ok with it. Me? I could bake him a little longer. :) I love the idea of having him in March...though, if he decides to come in February, we're definitely ready. Logan was running around pantless all afternoon so that's why she's cropped out of this picture (minus the crazy action shot of her leg). She's SO ready for this baby to be here. She constantly tugs at my stomach and tells me her brother is stuck and he needs to "get out and pay" with her.
I'm still pretty productive. I sleep well at night but am thankfully able to get a lot done during the day. I deep cleaned the kitchen this week and will be working on getting the living room (particularly the nasty rug) in good condition this week...anyone recommend a really good, high powered spot cleaner I can use? I'd love to just rent a steam cleaner but it's out of the budget right now.
This week I crafted this guy:
We moved the changing table from L's closet into the bathroom. The kids' bathroom has a jungle/animal theme so I wanted to have a pad to match and couldn't find one on target.com so I went ahead and made one myself. It'll be nice (and should make life a little easier for all parties involved) to have it in the bathroom so I can change him at night without waking Mike or Logan up and it makes for some nice, extra storage in there, too!
Speaking of making life easier...I wish I could make one of these: (here's the link to the ergo)

Can I tell you that I can carry my 2 year old on my back with this thing at 36 weeks pregnant? And I don't feel the weight? It's insane! I'm definitely a baby wearing mom and this is one carrier I think I'll use this go around. And I can use it with both of my babies. I borrowed it at the beginning of my pregnancy from a neighbor for a few weeks to use to help me carry Logan around and it was quite the life saver. I have a moby that I love for that newborn stage, but to be able to carry my toddler around and not have any stress on my back is fantastic.
We finished the nursery today, too! Unfortunately, baby boy's name is plastered over quite a bit of it so I'm going to have to refrain from posting pictures this week...though, I'm dying to show it off! I may have to try and get creative with my photography skills (or lack thereof) and see if I can take some without the names or blur them out...



No comments:
Post a Comment