It is SUCH a blessing to live in a community that is going through the same thing at the same time. I have such a strong support group of other seminary wives here who know exactly what it's like and can relate so well. When Mike works nights, Logan and I usually go and hang out with Lindsay and Noah to help make the time pass. Noah wears Logan out and she sleeps well and I get to have some interaction with another mommy/wife.
Logan and Noah play really well together. When you ask her where we're going at night she says, "To Nooooo's house." However, today, when we were there and she was trying to get his attention she kept screaming "Nona" or "Nina!" I think when she's saying it quickly she has a harder time with that "uh" sound.
Monkey see, Monkey do:

Smile, guys! ...or stare at each other, you know, whatever works.

Noah teaching Logan the ways of the boy. He's preparing her for a little brother.


P.S. I was a bad blogger tonight and forgot my camera so these pictures are all courtesy of Lindsay!



No comments:
Post a Comment