We went back to the Dr. today to check and see if baby boy decided to flip back to breech and as it turns out, he's decided to cooperate and stay put! I'm having a ton of contractions every day, some are painful others are just annoying and I'm dilated to about a 2 1/2 so it could be any day now. I know it seems nuts but we have Logan's 2 year well appointment on Friday and next weekend Mike meets with his hybrid class all of Friday afternoon/evening and all day Saturday so if he could stay put through those things, we'd be set and ready to go. In fact, after that hybrid class Mike is on spring break and it would be a lot easier for us all. :) But we know he's going to come when he's good and ready and we're excited!
Here are some pictures of Logan playing in the lobby after my appointment:
And here she is with her once a week reward for behaving at the Dr.'s office:



No comments:
Post a Comment